FAQs - Bite Me Charters

What should I bring?

  • Fishing License – annual or one day. If Sturgeon fishing you will need to purchase a report card as it is required. Fishing Licenses are available locally at Big 5 Sporting Goods: 160 Northgate Dr, San Rafael, CA 94903
    (415) 479-6211 or you may purchase online >>> HERE <<<
  • Lunch and drinks – keep in mind that we have a gas grill BBQ on the boat for our customers to use.
  • Sunscreen, camera, layers of clothing and possibly light foul weather gear. Check our front page for weather updates or contact Captain for weather details.

How many people do we take?

  • 6 person maximum. We are a US Coast Guard Certified six-pack vessel able to take six passengers.

What type of boat and what are the amenities?

  • 27 foot “Offshore” Boston Whaler, powered by twin 225hp Honda Outboards making it one of the fastest in the fleet. This vessel is known for its safety features and is used by the US Coast Guard.
  • The Bite Me has state of the art electronics and safety equipment. Offers a walk around cabin with more space for fishing in the bow and stern areas. 
  • The Bite Me has bunks in a forward compartment and a toilet.

How do I book a trip?

Call or text Captain Trent at 415-307-8582 use our contact form or email